Baby News

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


We're having a girl!! Here's our little Peanut at 24 wks 1 day, with her bottom lip tucked up a bit.

I bought her this litttle cutie this weekend...

I was wondering last night how I'm going to make it 3 1/2 more months. My upper back gets so achy in the evenings. Any words of advice? I did prenatal yoga this a.m. hopefully that will help.... Other than that I'm feeling great. I really do have more energy than in the first tri, but it didn't happen the first day of the second tri like I'd hoped. :D

2 comments :

bella said...

A girl! Have you started to think about names?

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww CONGRATS!!! THAT IS SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!! girls are so much fun! boys too!! either way you can't lose, but i am really happy happy happy for you!! what a perfect u/s pic too!!!!

biggest hugs to you sweet maggie!