Mrs.

Monday, August 20, 2007


2007_0815Image0016
Originally uploaded by
ajkruser.


So now we are married. :) It is so weird to be introduced as someone's wife! WEIRD. And people keep calling me Mrs. SO WEIRD. I'm sure I'll eventually get used to it. ha!

The wedding turned out nice. I got choked up trying to say my vows and then consequently started laughing trying to get it under control. Then I apologized to the crowd which made them laugh. Everyone said it was sweet. Hopefully it was. I had hoped to be composed and suave, but hey, that's just not really me. :)

Our honeymoon was lovely. Uber relaxing. We just hung out at the cabin on the lake and went to Cedar Point roller coaster park one day. LOADS OF FUN! I loved The Maverick and Millenium Force. We tried to go on the Raptor a couple times but they kept shutting it down everytime it sprinkled and it just didn't work out. Balls.

It's weird being back at work. My friend Matt and I decided that we would like to be professional vacationers. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks for all of the well wishes friends and family. XOXOXO

@-/---------- Magpie

No comments :