Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Cupcake Girl
Originally uploaded by Magpie Skinny
.

So yesterday I started my homework for my Scuba Diving class this weekend... I'm excited that I'll be certified to dive for C and my's beach trip, but I'm not so excited about a weekend of claaaassss (said with nerdy nasal drawl). **sigh*

But I have been getting a ton done lately, I've got peas, forget me nots, alyssum, tea roses and many other lovelies starting to sprout in various places at the house. My mom gave me some starts of different plants (coneflower, lamb's ear, etc.). So barring any incidents (ie. forgetting to water them for weeks) they should be lovely this summer.

I finished my illustration for Dirt Rag, but I don't know if it will get published or not. Once it does (or I find out it won't) I'll post it. :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Magpie @-/-------------

No comments :